The Creation Investigation is a series of exciting, fast-paced presentations regarding the origins debate, Biblical apologetics, and dinosaurs. While the different topics can stand alone, the series is designed to cover material in a logical fashion, starting with the broad concepts of theism and truth, discussing both the creation and evolution models, and ending with the compelling evidence that the Bible is indeed God’s inspired Word. Here are the titles of each of the presentations and a brief overview of the material.
- Absolute Truth in a Postmodern World (Establishing a basis of epistemology or “how we can know what we know” and the crucial nature of truth in a Christian worldview)
- Answering Atheists (Five foundational arguments for God and the practical importance of this debate in our current society)
- Should Creation be Taught in the Schools? (History of the origins controversy, fruits of evolutionary thinking, limitations of science, and the two model approach)
- Missing Links in the Theory of Evolution (Problems with the evolution model: thermodynamics, abiogenesis, biology, genetics, and paleontology)
- The Early Earth: Eden or Ape-men? (Human-ape “transitionals,” the age of the earth, creation’s primeval conditions, and the Adamic curse)
- Faith, Flood & Fossils (Review of the Genesis Flood, antediluvian artifacts, and the geological evidence for catastrophism)
- The Truth about Dinosaurs (Biblical, historical and scientific evidence that men & dinosaurs co-existed and slides/videos from recent dinosaur hunting expeditions)
- Compelling Evidence that the Bible is God’s Word (The five key evidences for Biblical inspiration, explaining scriptural miracles, and handling objections)
To attend a Creation Investigation seminar in your area, see the itinerary of upcoming presentations. To order DVDs of the entire seminar series, visit the Genesis Park Store. The Creation Investigation Press Kit Page is available for those who wish to access promotional graphics and videos. Listen to Dino Dave’s presentations online at Sermon Audio.